For the Modern Age
Compare The Difference
- Field work is very labor intensive which drives up job cost
- Drafting is based on interpretation of field notes
- Data collection process is performed with antiquated measuring equipment
- Questions from the client about property conditions might require an entirely new site visit
- Medium and large parcels require lots of man hours and often days or weeks of field time
- There is no practical way to scale and accommodate more jobs without adding a proportionate amount of crews, drafters and costly equipment
- Airborne imaging combined with ground-based measurements accelerates field work time.
- Post-processing and drafting is a streamlined and controlled process
- 3D models prevent misterpretation of existing property conditions
- High accuracy GPS technology on the ground ensures quality data
- Medium and large parcels require few field crew members and data collection is accomplished in hours versus days or weeks
- A streamlined process allows for truly scalable operations
Aero Land Surveyors is a national survey brand providing outstanding service across the United States of America.